September 2013 Weddings
Options

Registered

So we went and registered at Bed Bath Beyond today... They didn't set us loose with a gun , instead kind of steered us through the store but I am actually glad because until today I do think I had ever seen the entire store before.

We registered for tons of stuff because we need everything BUT I will probably take some of it off once we do a target registry after the first of the year. It was a good time though and survived with no arguments or disagreements at all really
Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Registered

• Options
    how long do you think it actually took?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Registered:[QUOTE]how long do you think it actually took? Posted by bluebfalo[/QUOTE]

I think it was about 2 and a half hours total. Maybe a little bit shorter but possibly a little longer. Not 100 sure what time it was when we walked in the store
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    It took us about 3 hours we registered for 220 items lol!
  • Options
    We only registered for about 148 I think. I plan to do a target registry too and actually when I do will probably take some things off the bed bath and beyond one. But I am waiting for sure until after the holidays for that one. I didn't register for bedding but did register for a few sets of sheets. They said most of what they have in bedding sets right now is being discontinued so to look again in February... We need everything though as we are not yet living together and everything FI has is just random.... I feel kind of bad for registering for a dyson BUT if no one gets it I get a discount when I finally buy it
  • Options
    We registered this weekend.  Took about 3 hours.  Make sure you are well fed, caffinated, and rested haha.  It was fun but a little draining and we were both STARVING by the end
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh Boy... I feel behind... 

I wasn't planning on registering until March-ish!
    ~~Sept 2013 Brides - January Siggy - Floral Inspiration~~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think we're planning on registering in January/February.  I don't think anyone is behind or ahead, we all just have our own schedules.  I know for us, we're moving so I don't want to worry about registering while I'm trying to pack and unpack and all that fun stuff and that's when we'd be registering for a shower (which I have a feeling will be in the spring).  So January/February it is!
  • Options
    Yeah, I definitely don't feel behind because we haven't registered yet.  I just think that's something we do around February/March when it's yuck outside and we won't mind spending two hours playing with scanning guns.  :-) 
    Sept '13 Siggy: Hair Inspiration: photo 019944c286331ab6fdf602efadf91e9e_zps2908bf88.jpg photo 80abfd960b2f390596c647e6ec4518d9_zpsdfb581e8.jpg Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_registered-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:f416d1b6-c197-4713-9b4c-a5c8e42a8e0cPost:ade4d53a-3fbf-4a2c-adfb-ee2f3be2582f">Re: Registered</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I definitely don't feel behind because we haven't registered yet.  I just think that's something we do around February/March when it's yuck outside and we won't mind spending two hours playing with scanning guns.  :-) 
    Posted by GoofyAssChick[/QUOTE]
    Yea, I thought Feb/March would be a good time too...stores are too busy before Christmas! Glad I won't be too late then.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards